2.04.2015

Homage to Carol Rama, work in progress.



After visiting Carol Rama exhibition in MACBA, I begun to work in a piece inspired by her amazing watercolors. This is a picture of the work I did this morning, it is not finished yet.

Which surprises me is this coincidence: I have been working lately in pieces with very small holes in the hair in order to place little branches in them. I haven't seen the Carol Rama images when I was doing that, not having in mind at all her representation of hair as a garden. But there is another coincidence, some weeks ago, I did a piece with a serpent as a way to represent anguish, a serpent that coming out from the chest is kissing the figure as a metaphor of anguish and its vicious circle dynamics.
Is this an example of Jung's Synchronicity theory?



No hay comentarios: